Don your finest green, practice your bagpipe skills and hunt for a lucky four-leaf clover … it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day! Here’s how Hunterdon is celebrating this year:
Erin Go Braugh at Flemington’s Woman’s Club
When: March 9, 2017 Noon
Where: Flemington Woman’s Club, 43 Park Avenue, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Entertainment in Celebration of St. Patrick’s Day Donations: Supplies for Our Clubhouse: Paper goods, aluminum foil, plastic wrap & bags, kitchen trash bags.
Hunterdon County St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Where: Main Street, Clinton, NJ
When: Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 3 PM – 4 PM
The 2017 Hunterdon County St. Patrick’s Day Parade will be held on Main St. in Clinton on Sunday, March 12 at 3:00 p.m. Hosted by the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick (FSSP), the parade will feature over 50 marching units including five pipe and drum bands and the North Hunterdon High School Marching Band. An all-ages after party hosted by the FSSP will be held at the Clinton Firehouse immediately following the parade with food, drink, live music and live dancers until 7 p.m.
Parade After Party: Adults (21+) – $20, Children 13-20 – $10, Children 12 and under – free
Buy tickets at www.fssphunterdon.com.
St. Patrick’s Day at Red Mill Museum
When: Sunday March 12, 2017
Where: The Red Mill Museum Village 56 Main Street, Clinton, NJ 08809
Come on over after the Saint Patrick’s Day parade in town on Sunday March 12, 2017 for Mulligan’s St. Patty’s Day Party! Festivities includes activities, crafts, treats and traditional Irish fiddle music.
The Dubliner on the Delaware
When: Friday, March 17th – Sunday March 19th
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Traditional Celtic and American folk music at its best.
- Friday, 3/17: Tom Belsky followed by Na Bodach. All day live music.
- Saturday, 3/18 at 8pm: Gabriel Donohue
- Sunday, 3/19 at 3pm: Poor Man’s Gambit with Irish Dancers, Traditional Celtic and American folk music at its best.
The Farmhouse at the Grand Colonial St. Patrick’s Day Buffet
Where: 86 Rt. 173 West, Hampton
When: Thursday, March 17, 2017
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us at The Farmhouse at The Grand Colonial. You’ll enjoy music and traditional Irish buffet, including shepherd’s pie, corned beef & cabbage, and fish & chips and more. In addition to our regular menu, we’ll have special desserts and drinks, enough to make any leprechaun smile.
Irish Jigolos at Lambertville CUMC
Where: 108 N. Union St., Lambertville
When: Saturday, March 19, 3:00 – 5pm
Lambertville’s Centenary United Methodist Church will be hosting an evening of Irish fun with local band The Irish Jigolos on March 19, 2017. The $12 entry fee for adults covers seeing the band as well as enjoying an Irish feast of corned beef, cabbage and more.
St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations at the Stockton Market
Friday, 3/16 – Saturday, 3/17
Irish or not, everyone celebrates the Luck of the Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Here’s a glimpse of a few of our weekend’s gourmet specials, starting Friday (12*-8pm).
- Highland Gourmet Market, What’s Saint Paddy’s Day without.. Corned beef, cabbage & potatoes available for take-out (pre-orders welcome, call 908-996-3362)
- Lenny’s Cocina De Abuelita Lenny’s famous Guinness Cheddar Soup and more!
- Market Pizza, Special: Mannys grass fed meats’ corned beef, Blue Moon Acres cabbage & mashed potatoes on pizza, pair it with Stockton Fine Wines’ choice of Carton Brewing ‘Unjunct’ Stout
- Cooking at home? Try Mannys grass fed meats corned beef for incredible quality!
Friday: 3:00 – 8:00pm (limited vendors*)
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Coffee Bar: 8:30am – 4:00pm