- Nature: Eyes of the Wild Presentation, and other environmental exhibits.
- Arts: Belly Dancing, River Poetry Reading, Plein Air Painting, Henna Art
- Fun for the Family: Paper boat races on the river, Face Painting
- Labor Day Menu: Smoker Head BBQ, Bridge Cafe BBQ, Lions Club BBQ.
- Music: The Saddletones, The Wallace Brothers, Vinyl Connection and surprise guests.
Plus, new this year is the Paper Boat Riverfest Regatta! Stop by the Riverfest Regatta tent to learn how to fold paper boats, decorate your new vessel and register it to race! The Regatta team will launch the boats on the river at a few times throughout Riverfest and spectators get to have a front row seat right above the finish line…The Bridge. There will also be a “Freestlye” race where you fine captains can’t enter any boat you can dream up and build….the only restrictions are it MUST be biodegradable and smaller than 2 feet by 2 feet. Set your minds in motion and show the world your creative competitive side.
After all this, Riverfest will culminate in a terrific Fireworks Display over the River.