The Hunterdon Land Trust Winter Farmers’ Market will run every first and third Sunday of the month from December to early May from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The market is held at the Dvoor Farm, 111 Mine St., Flemington.
Please note HLT’s safety protocols remain in effect due to the pandemic. They can be viewed at www.hunterdonlandtrust.org.
Participating farmers and vendors are:
- AquaSprout Farms: Fresh vegetables including lettuce, Swiss chard, kale, and tomatoes.
- Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse: Bread and a variety of cheeses — including cave-ripened cheddar, baudolino, and drum. Also grass-fed beef.
- Bubbly Goat: Goats milk soap, lotion, dish-washing bars, laundry soap, bath salts, and lip balm.
- Burek by Zeni: Homemade bureks — Phyllo dough stuffed with meats, cheese, and vegetables, and a Mediterranean or Balkan special precooked meal each week.
- Cabbage Throw Farm at Comeback Farm: Organic produce.
- Catalina Empanada: Baked empanadas.
- Fieldstone Coffee Roasters: Coffee (including beans and ground), teas, and more.
- Fired Up Flatbread Co.: Food truck serving pizza, pastries, and beverages.
- Neshanic Station Apiaries: Raw honey, handcrafted soaps, beeswax candles, and lip balm.
- Pickle Licious: A variety of pickles, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pretty Bird Farm: An assortment of handmade wreaths featuring fresh greens and berries, dried flowers and citrus, as well as winterberry holly by the stem and holiday bouquets. Keep your garden growing indoors with a rainbow of succulent houseplants, paperwhites, and amaryllis available as loose bulbs or potted up and ready to bloom! Email [email protected] to preorder.
- Purely Farm: Eggs, artisan sausages, pastured pork and turkey, and bone broth.
- River Lea House: Assortment of garlic and garlic products including cooking garlic, hummus, black garlic, vegan butter, garlic scape pesto, and garlic butter.
- Will’s Amazing Vegan Burgers: Frozen, home-made vegan burgers that are soy-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free, and sauces.
Please remember to check HLT’s Facebook page or website in case inclement weather forces the market to be canceled.
Farmers’ Market sponsors are Basil Bandwagon Natural Market, Northfield Bank, Thomas McMillan — Callaway Henderson Sotheby’s International Realty, McPherson & Newland Insurance, and Matt’s Red Rooster Grill.
Most farmers accept credit cards. Parking is free and easily accessible.